Nowadays, people are experiencing a lot of hair loss. Different hairstyles contribute to confidence and way of looking; therefore, everyone wants to have nice hair and improve their personality. Hair transplant is a surgical procedure for keeping your hair looking natural.
In today’s world, there are hundreds of clinics in the market, and it is really difficult to select an appropriate clinic like the best hair transplant. In addition, there are several factors that are essential to consider while selecting a hair transplant surgeon.
In this article, we will inform you about the main criteria for selecting a hair transplant center.
Things to Consider for Selecting Hair Transplant Center
Here are some tips for selecting a good hair transplant center to prevent unusual results:
- Ask About the Surgeon
The first thing in selecting a hair transplant center is the credentials of the surgeon who does the surgery. You will not want to put your head into the hands of a surgeon who is not well qualified and does not have enough surgical training. You need to be extra careful in finding who the surgeon is.
In addition, if you are unable to find the details of the surgeon on the websites or at the clinic, then you need to skip such a center and a surgeon.
- Ask Some Questions
Ask the following questions if the hair transplant center you are considering claims to perform follicular unit hair transplant (FUT) and follicular unit extraction (FUE).
For Follicular Unit Hair Transplant (FUT)
- Either grafts are microscopically dissected or not?
- Do technicians use stereo-microscopes?
- How many stereo-microscopes does a surgeon use during a procedure?
- For how much time are the technicians using microscopes for dissecting follicular units?
- Does the surgeon use a single-bladed knife for excising the donor strip?
For Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- How many procedures has the surgeon performed?
- Who is responsible for dissecting the PUE grafts-the doctor or the technicians?
- Do they examine and refine PUE grafts under a microscope before implantation?
- Did anyone file a complaint against the hair transplant surgeon?
- Technology used in Hair Transplant
Sophistication and innovation in technology make results even better in a hair transplant. In this case, your selected clinic must have the latest method and technology for carrying out surgeries. In this way, you can achieve the high-quality results you want.
- Ask About the Plan for You
The major factor in hair transplantation is correct planning. For a natural and good look, expect the clinic to give you an appropriate plan.