If you’re in a bind and need money right away, a same-day loan might give you with the funds you require on the same day you apply.
Even if you are authorized, you may not have immediate access to your cash. This is because, in order to receive same-day funding, you must typically fulfill specific lender requirements, such as applying by a certain time of day. If you don’t, you’ll have to wait at least the next business day — and possibly longer, depending on your bank — to receive your funds.
Furthermore, many sorts of same-day loans might be quite expensive. If you want funds immediately, it is critical to understand the overall cost of the loan and verify that you can afford to return it on time.
Here are our top picks for the best personal loans that offer funding the same day you apply and are typically less expensive than other types of same-day loans.
- Best for large loan amounts: PaydayLoansUK
- Best for checking rates before submitting a formal loan application: Rocket Loans
- Best for people with less-than-perfect credit: OneMain Financial
- Best credit union for same-day loans: Alliant Credit Union
- Best for small loan amounts: Earnin
PaydayLoansUK is the best option for huge lending sums.
Why PaydayLoansUK is unique: Unlike some same-day lenders, PaydayLoansUK offers loan amounts ranging from $5,000 to $100,000, making it a good option if you require a larger sum of money. PaydayLoansUK has payback lengths ranging from 24 to 144 months.
- PaydayLoansUK loans are intended for customers with good credit, and the firm claims that those with the best credit get the best prices.
- PaydayLoansUK provides affordable rates to qualifying applicants, as well as a rate reduction if you enroll in autopay.
- Some lenders let you check estimated rates and loan terms with no impact to your credit scores before you submit a formal application. When you apply for a loan with PaydayLoansUK, it will generate a hard credit inquiry, which may affect your credit scores.
Rates are best checked here before submitting a formal application: Rocket Lending
Why Rocket Loans is unique: Rocket Loans uses a soft credit check, which allows you to see your estimated rate and loan term before submitting a formal application, without affecting your credit scores. Remember that your final conditions and approval may change from your prequalification. Loan amounts range from $2,000 to $45,000 at the firm.
- Rocket Loans assesses a one-time origination fee ranging from 1% to 6% of the loan amount, which is taken from your loan when it is granted. Keep this in mind when you decide how much money you want to borrow. If you do not make your payment within 10 days of the due date, you will be charged a late fee, as well as a returned check cost.
- Rates range from competitive to exorbitant. Your exact rate is decided by a number of criteria, including your credit score, income, loan length, and other considerations. If feasible, it is a good idea to compare loan offers.
- Rocket Loans only provides two repayment options: 36 or 60 months. However, bear in mind that you can pay off your loan early without incurring a penalty.
People with less-than-perfect credit should consider: OneMain Financial Services
Why OneMain Financial is unique: Nearly half of OneMain Financial’s borrowers have FICO scores below 620, making this lender a viable option even if your credit isn’t perfect. It offers personal loans ranging from $1,500 to $20,000 with payback durations ranging from 24 to 60 months. (If you apply via Credit Karma, your loan amount may fluctuate.)
Remember that you may only be offered a secured personal loan, which requires you to put up collateral, such as a vehicle, in order to qualify.
- Because OneMain Financial works with people who don’t have perfect credit, its interest rates are higher than those charged by other personal loan lenders. However, its rates are lower than those of other firms, such as payday lenders.
- Depending on where you reside, OneMain Financial charges an origination fee that is either a flat cost or a percentage of the loan amount. In jurisdictions where it is legal, it also levies a late fee and an inadequate funds cost.
- When you apply for prequalification, OneMain Financial conducts a soft credit inquiry to determine your estimated rate and loan term without affecting your credit scores. However, keep in mind that your final rate and approval may vary once you officially apply.
Alliant Credit Union is the best credit union for same-day loans.
Why Alliant Credit Union is unique: To apply for a loan with Alliant Credit Union, you must be a member, but enrolling is simple. If you’re already a member or decide to join, Alliant Credit Union personal loans offer competitive rates, low fees, and debt management plans to help you maintain your financial health.
The credit union provides loans ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 with payback lengths ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- Alliant Credit Union offers affordable loan interest rates. Your exact interest rate is decided by a number of criteria, including your credit, income, payment method, and loan period. Personal loans with shorter durations often offer cheaper interest rates than loans with longer maturities.
- On personal loans, Alliant Credit Union does not levy origination costs or prepayment penalties.
- If you are unable to make your payments due to death, disability, or involuntary job loss, Alliant Credit Union may be able to help you cancel your monthly payments or loan balance.
Earnin is ideal for modest loan amounts:
Earnin stands apart for several reasons. Earnin, unlike the other lenders on this list, is an app that allows you to borrow money against your next paycheck and does not conduct a traditional credit check. Earnin customers who are new to the service can borrow up to $100 every pay cycle. If you keep using the program and return Earnin on time, your limit might be increased to $500.
- Earnin requires that you work at the same place every day or use electronic timesheets to monitor your hours in order to use it. You must be paid on a regular basis – weekly, bimonthly, semi-monthly, or monthly. Furthermore, more than half of every paycheck must be transferred directly into a single bank account.
- Earnin’s cash advance loans include no interest or fees. Instead, it requests that users provide optional tips. However, gratuities are not necessary to utilize the program.
- Earnin’s Balance Shield function prevents overdraft penalties by delivering warnings when your checking account balance falls below a certain threshold.