A great way to enjoy the beautiful nighttime views of Dubai city as you sail through the beautiful waters of Dubai is to go on a Dhow cruise. When you’re planning your trip, please make yourself at home by feasting on gourmet buffet-style meals in a beautiful setting with a beautiful landscape and important landmarks of Dubai city behind them.
There are wooden boats called dhows, and they’ve played a big part in Arab life and the history of this city. These boats moved goods and other things across the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean. This is how it worked: People who want to have the best Emirati experience have given them a makeover in the last few years. Both Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek are beautiful places to be, and the boats sail through the water. There are many important places to visit on any cruise you choose. Deira and Bur Dubai are both very pretty places to visit. This is a great way to see them. It doesn’t matter where you go if you take a cruise on Dubai Marina. You see all the glitz and glamour that Dubai has become known for.
When you go on a Dhow Dinner Cruise, you see a Tanoura show and eat great food from worldwide. Climb aboard a traditional boat and look at the most famous places. There are lights all over the skyline. You’ll see the Gold Souk, the Hyatt Regency, the Spice Souk, and the old town of Dubai as you go by on your way to the airport. The upper open-air deck or the ground deck with great views are good places to sit. You can choose which one you want. It is hard to give up because it makes for a perfect worry-free romantic night.
One of the main things you’ll enjoy about your trip to Dubai is going on a dinner cruise. It’s the best way to see the beautiful views of Deira and Bur Dubai in a cozy and friendly setting. When the sun goes down, most people go on a two-hour Dhow cruise in Dubai Creek. It usually starts after sunset.
Highlight Features of the Cruise:
- Sail through the clear waters of Dubai and see the city’s illuminated skyline.
- Feast on the international buffet’s tasty treats and exotic flavors and satisfy your taste buds with a taste of the world.
- Get to see a Tanoura dance show in person and learn about the culture of Dubai at the same time.
- Add to your knowledge and learn about the history of traditional Dhow boats.
- Please take pictures of the city’s most famous places and show your friends how beautiful it was to be there.
- 120 minutes on the water (8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)
- There are a lot of different welcome drinks.
- Buffet-style food from throughout the world, including vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- In the lower deck, there is AC, and there is an open-air upper deck with no AC.
- Women and men have their bathrooms.
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off ((If Sharing or Private Transportation option may be selected on additional cost))
Dhow Cruise Dubai Safety Measures:
There is a well-trained expert staff of Captain’s crews. The Dhow also has fire extinguishers, a First Aid Kit, and life jackets on board. These boats are very safe because they operate in shallow water, follow strict safety rules, and are linked to emergency services in Dubai.
- Make sure you book your dhow cruise on the internet so you can save money. This will keep people from getting in each other’s way and avoid long lines.
- Each guest on the cruise must wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth the whole time they are on the ship.
- On dhow cruises, the number of people who can go has been cut in half. Please make sure you book your room ahead of time.
- While at the port and on the bigger cruises, it’s important to keep social distance.
- Before and after they go on a trip, guests are told to wash their hands.
- Make sure to read the cancelation policy of your cruise very before you book your cruise.
Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise with Dinner Vital Information:
- The Duration of the Dhow Cruise is Around 02 hours.
- Days of operation: the dhow cruise is Daily operational.
- Age: There are no restrictions for any age; all visitors are allowed.
- There is a minimum of one participant, and additional people will join you in this event.
- Timetable: Cruising begins at 8:30 p.m. and ends at 10:30 p.m. (Multi-location pick-up and drop-off available on a seat-sharing basis or a private basis for an extra fee)
- Exclusions: Perks are entirely optional.
- Cancellation: Visitors can cancel their booking within one day.
- For More You Can Visit Website: https://dhowcruisedubai.org/