Tata Motors Limited is the top global automobile manufacturerestablished in 1945. It is part of the Tata Group,with its headquarters in Mumbai, India, and has its presence in over 125 countries worldwide. The company is a USD 34 billion organisation and covers a range of cars, vans, trucks, busses, pick-ups and defence vehicles, coaches, luxury cars, sports cars, etc.
Today, the company holds employee strength of about 75,278. They have sold over 8,37,783 vehicles and hold about 8,800 sales and service points. The company is also listed in stock market on Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange with 500570 and the symbol TATAMOTORSEQ, respectively.Since you have gained insight about the company, learn how to invest inTata Motors share and, if yes, why:
- Tata Motors had reported a 50% rise in PV sales to approximately 35,299 units for December 2021.
- Its electric vehicle sales also crossed 10,000 units initially and over 2,000 monthly sales with 2,255 units.
- Tata Motors share price hasbeen outperforming in the current market by providing investors with great returns.
- There is a significant growth in the net profit with an increased profit margin.
- The company has worked hard towards increasing profits each quarter for the past three quarters.
- They generate cash from core businesses.
- The company has been improving cash flow from various operations over two years.
- This has led to TataMotors share price rise high and making it a good investment option.
- As of April 1, 2021, Tata Motors announced that the commercial vehicle domestic sales saw a significant 20% increase in the fourth quarter of the financial year (FY) 2021 at about 98,966 units, compared to the previous quarter.
- The company made a sale that was 59% higher than the FY of 2020.
- Tata Power’s international business witnessed a 19% growth post the third quarter of FY 2021.
- The company also witnessed a 25% growth over the fourth quarter of FY 2020.
- Ever since COVID-19, the Tata Group has been updating its business plans to grow better in the industry.
- Tata Motors also claims that the passenger vehicles saw significant growth in the fourth quarter of FY 2021.
- The company hadthe highest number of sales in the fourth quarter of FY 2021 than the previous years.
- Recently, Tata Motors registered its annual sales, wherein the company witnessed an increase of 69% compared to the FY 2020.
- The demand for electricity in India grew to approximately 4.9% in the first half of October 2021, shortening the demand by 1.4%, despite there being a rise of 3.2% in coal-fired generation and about 30% rise in solar output. Also, an increased economic activity post-COVID-19 has increased the demand for electricity, which has resulted in a deficit of supply, mainly due to the coal shortage.
With such rapid growth and good results, it is sure that the Tata share price will rise soon, thus, making it a promising share to invest in.
For disclaimer and detailed report, click here: