Are you craving to eat crispy dosa or sour pickles in Berlin? Or have you ever roamed the streets of Lichtenberg, Rixdorf, or Kreuzberg in search of desired Indian Groceries which are not readily available in the supermarkets like Edaka or Rewe?
With diversified job and educational opportunities, fair cost of living, and welfare programs, Germany is home to many Indian ex-pats. But, most Indians face problems in buying daily essentials and groceries due to demanding schedules and expensive transportation costs. Hence going to supermarkets is not an easy or a convenient option.
So what is the solution to this problem?
Indian Grocery Stores in Berlin provide all sorts of authentic south Indian groceries, north Indian groceries, Gujarati, Marwari, Punjabi, and other regional food items along with daily essentials at an affordable price and good quality. Also, with many Indians living in the city, these stores give an option for online grocery shopping, which saves a lot of time and money. Read further to know how and where to shop for Indian groceries in Berlin with a happy pocket.
Choose Your Essentials From Glut Of Products Available At Indian Grocery Stores
Most Indian grocery stores are located on the outskirts, consuming your time and money. Another alternative is to shop online. Now you can find Indian Grocery Stores, selling all sorts of Indian spices, pulses, vegetables, fruits, packed food, chutneys, and sauces, all in one place.
Not only can you find a high-quality product but enjoy amazing discounts and offers to fit your grocery shopping within your budget.
The big list of Indian grocery items you can purchase from an Online Indian Grocery Store in Berlin includes
- Whole Wheat or Multigrain Atta/Flour, Rice, and Besan Flour from top Indian brands like Patanjali, Annam, And Swagat.
- Basmati Rice, Raw Rice, Red Boiled Rice of premium quality.
- Gluten-Free Idli/Poha/Dosa Mix, Soya Beans, Raw Seeds.
- Chikoo, Fresh Panner, Methi Leaves, Indian Onion, and basic fruits and vegetables you used to eat in India.
- Hing and Jeera to Cumin Seeds and Coriander Powder, you can purchase All Indian spices in raw and powder.
- Homemade Pickles and Sauces from Rajasthan and Punjab, such as Garlic Pickles, Coriander and Tamarind Chutney, Ginger Garlic Paste, etc.
- Amul Pure Ghee, Poppy Seed Oil, and Makhana.
- Dry Fruits And Nuts
- For evening snacks, roasted Chana, Nuts, Dry Kachoris, Namkeens, and Mathi
- Gulab Jamun Tin, Chakki, Falooda Mix.
- Papad, Khakhras, and a variety of fryums.
- Ready To Mix Vegetables like Rajma, Sarso Ka Saag, Khaman Mix, etc.
- Homemade Sharbats, Indian Tea, And Green Tea.
- Dhokla/Vada/Idli/Dosa mix.
- Maggi Noodles, MTR Roasted Vermicelli.
- Basic Kitchen Supplies- Sandwich Maker, Pressure Cooker, Mixer Grinder.
- Toothpaste, Hair Oil, Multani Mitti, Rose Water.
- Ayurvedic Products, Supari, Churna, Eno, Dettol Soaps.
- Puja items like Agarbatti Sticks, Cotton Wicks, Ganesha Idol, Kumkum, and Chandan.
- Fasting products like Singoda Flour, and Kala Namak.
The Indian grocery stores are all stocked up with these products that can be delivered to your doorstep, making them a one-stop shop for all your Indian groceries.
How To Shop Online For Indian Groceries In Berlin?
First, look for an Online Indian Grocery Store where you can easily find all your essential groceries at a reasonable price, all under one roof. Shopping Online from exclusive grocery stores will save you from buying expensive products from the supermarkets.
Here are some tips you need to take care of while online grocery shopping.
1. Make Your Grocery list
When you order from home, the ability to shop on the spur of the moment is even riskier. So make a list of what you require before exploring.
2. Opt For Alternate Options In Case Of Unavailable Products.
There are chances that you might not get the preferred product or brand in case of unavailability. Therefore pre-decide the alternatives product or brands.
3. Add Items to your Cart and Let the Magic Happen
If you add the products to the cart and leave without ordering, you might see a discount or coupon on the desired groceries, saving your money.
4. Make Use Of Online Coupons.
Always use a discount coupon before paying for your groceries to save money. Therefore, keep checking for the offers provided by the store.
5. Check For Details, Like Expiry Date.
If you are ordering a large quantity, check the expiry date to avoid wasting money and food. For this, you need to plan your weekly meals.
After much research and reviews, we found out that Dookan.com provides you with all Indian Grocery Items and many rare products not available on other platforms. Also, this Online Indian Grocery Store offers multiple options, a user-friendly interface, discounts, free delivery, and many other services, which makes it the best platform to order fresh groceries and quality essentials.
So, what are you waiting for? Fill your cart before the offer runs out.