Until recently, the only source of finances that anyone in need could access was a bank or a private lender. However, with the current economic changes, individuals have various options to get a loan to meet their financial obligations. Some alternatives are public and private sector banks, non-banking financial companies (NBFCs), and microfinance institutions (MFIs). Small and medium businesses and individuals usually benefit from these types of organisations. Apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card if you wish for a simpler payment or EMI process.
In more than 3000 cities across the country, Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cards can be used to make digital payments for purchases online or offline. Moreover, this card comes with a pre-approved credit limit of Rs. 4,00,000. This can easily be sanctioned to qualified applicants with minimal documentation.
Table of Contents
- Applicants must be between 21 and 60 years old
- Have a regular source of income
- Have a good credit score
To acquire a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and take advantage of the convenient No Cost EMI option, here are two simple steps:
If You Are Already a Bajaj Finserv Customer
If you are an existing customer, you can apply for the EMI Network Card directly through your account (the Bajaj Finserv online customer portal). The digital card is then sent to your Bajaj Finserv Wallet app once the application has been processed.
It would help if you visited a local partner store for those who do not already have a Bajaj Finserv account. If you opt for the No Cost EMI offer from Bajaj Finserv, you will have to make your payment after choosing a consumer durable or lifestyle product. Once this is done, you will need to fill out and submit an application form for the same, a cancelled check, an open ECS decree, valid identity proof, and proof of address.
Features and Benefits of the EMI Network Card
- You can get a card limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh
- You can divide repayment into tenors of up to 24 months
- There is a high acceptance rate, and the delivery rate is fast, with only a few documents
How to Apply for the EMI Network Card?
It’s very simple to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card:
Through Your Mobile
Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Cards can be applied online very simply. Here are the steps you can take to make the process easier:
- Your mobile phone must have the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app installed.
- Log in to the app using your registered mobile number and the OTP received from the app.
- Login to your Insta EMI Network Card account and share some basic details. Check the pre-approved limit.
- OKYC (offline) or CKYC (online) are two ways to confirm your KYC.
- Paying the given fee is the next step.
The Bajaj Finserv Wallet App will automatically activate your Insta EMI Network Card when you make the payment.
In order to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you will need the following documents:
- A cancelled check
- Documents required for KYC (photo ID and proof of residence issued by the government)
- Photograph of passport size
For applying Bajaj EMI Network Card the following eligibility criteria you must meet: You should be working in a reputed company or you have any other source of income then you can apply for EMI Network Card offline. People who are above 23 years old and less than 60 can apply for an Insta EMI Card online. It’s very easy and simple to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI network Card and you will get instantly approved without any hassle.