The thirst for adventure and the thrill of speed is an inherent quality in a biker. No matter what the season is, or how the terrain is a true rider is always ready for an expedition into the unknown. This passion and enthusiasm have created many bike riding groups in India. They often set out on a long journey to the mountain regions.
There are also some solo riders who love a bike ride all alone. They enjoy the beauty and silence of nature from a closer perspective. Solo riding is becoming quite popular these days as many people want to enjoy quality time with themselves. Far from the chaotic city life, a solo rider finds peace and serenity amid nature.
However, solo riding needs a lot of planning, proper packing and quite a lot of research. If you are a solo rider, you have to buy pretty much every rider’s accessories as there is no one with you. In groups, you may share a few things like a tool kit, first aid box etc. But on a solo trip, you must carry all of these by yourself.
Accessories To Make Your Bike Ride Comfortable–
- Helmet– A sturdy helmet of premium quality is an essential accessory you will need to make your journey safe. It also covers your head and protects it from the heat of the sun. A good helmet has great cushioning inside to provide safety and comfort.
- Rider’s Jacket– A rider’s jacket is an excellent piece of clothing that keeps you warm in the cold weather of high altitude. The jackets are easy to carry and highly comfortable to wear. Carrying too many sweaters or clothing for cold places is inconvenient, especially if you are alone on a bike ride. Just carrying a jacket is enough to withstand the chilly winds of the hills.
- Rider’s Boot- While going for a long bike trip, one thing you cannot miss- is the rider’s boot. This is a statement piece of accessory that every professional or amateur rider must have. The boots keep your legs covered and warm. It also guards your legs against being dirty from the soil and dirt on the road.
- Bike Saddle Bag– Saddle bags are pretty useful for bike riding expeditions. Packing everything in a backpack is not possible, so you have to carry a saddle bag. This bag is easy to carry and can contain many things in it. So, you do not have to leave any important item behind just because you do not have much space in your backpack.
- Duffel Bag– A duffel bag can contain a lot of things to carry on a bike. These bags do not take much space and you can hang them on your shoulders with ease. Keep all necessary things in a duffel bag so that it is easily accessible. It makes your packing way easier; whatever you need immediately, you can keep it in the duffel bag.
- Tank Pouch– A tank pouch contains small items in one place, like a phone, sunglasses, keys, wallet etc. Keeping them in the pouch will make it easier to find them. When you are on a solo bike ride ride, you have to pack a lot of things. That makes it difficult to remember where you put what. Packing in different bags makes it easy to pack and find items.
- Touring Seat– Installing a touring seat is quite a useful change you can make to your bike. If you are serious about your passion for riding bikes, you should consider installing it. Tourist seats are way more comfortable especially when you are driving for hours at a stretch.
- Gloves-bike riders need a pair of good quality gloves to protect their hands. When you are riding a bike for hours your hands need to be comfortable.
- Knee Braces– Knee braces are essential riding gear if you are heading on a long bike ride. It covers your knees and protects them in case of an accident.
- Phone Pouch– You should always keep your phone inside the pouch to protect it from extreme heat and rainwater. Also if you face an accident the phone pouch will keep the phone safe.
All these riding accessories are not quite available in local Indian markets. Even if they are, they are highly priced and not of that good quality. Buying riding accessories is a task as in the local market you cannot get premium quality products.
Cheap products often do not last long and we do not advise buying them. If you want high-quality products at the best rates possible visit the website carorbis.com. They have a huge collection of rider accessories that will surprise you.